Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to the states for a visit at last!

It has been FAR too long. Australia is great and we love it here, but we still miss our friends and family very much. It will have been over a year since I've been back and I keep reminding Mike of what a stoic I am. Every other expat American spouse I've met has already been back at least once and often twice in the last 12 months. I am a rock, or cheap, or the only one dumb enough to get a job. Some combination there of. I arrive in Houston on Feb 29 or so, and then depart out of Houston on April 2. I'll be trying to catch up with all my sisters in California then I need to get to FL to see my folks, and TN to see Alex and Laura, and then back to Houston. I don't have any internal flights booked yet but it looks like the weekend of March 5-8 is the best to catch the CA gang so I'll probably book that first and then take it from there. Kate - looks like Great Big Sea at the Houston HOB is out since its the only weekend that works in CA. But you should go anyway - it'll be a fun show :-) Can't wait to see everyone!!

No comments: